A kick of caffeine from the finest Arabica coffee plus your favourite spirits and liqueurs may not be the combination you'd think of to create your next cocktail, but they may be just what you need to perk up your next party. Brew a few of these coffee cocktails that add a fun twist to your usual cup of joe.
(Image by: Thirsty.)
Brew up a beach-inspired cocktail with Paradise Found. Its combination of rum and iced coffee made from Zavida's Coconut Delight coffee create the ultimate tropical concoction that's perfect for your next luau or for sipping poolside. Bonus: this cocktail is super easy to whip up, which means less time mixing drinks behind the tiki bar and more time soaking up the sun.
- 6 oz. iced coconut delight coffee
- 1 oz. spiced rum
- 1 oz. butterscotch schnapps
- Cream and sugar to taste
- Chocolate-covered coffee bean (optional)
- Combine the spiced rum and butterscotch schnapps with the iced coffee.
- Stir in cream and sugar to taste.
- Garnish with a chocolate-covered coffee bean, if desired.
Apple Pie Coffee Cocktail
(Image by: Huckleberry)
Zavida's Apple Pie coffee lends a fresh-from-the-oven taste to this dessert-worthy drink. It's a great after-dinner cocktail and perfect for warming up on a cool evening.
- 6 oz. apple pie coffee
- ½ cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon caramel
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 tablespoon cream
- Whipped cream
- Brew 10 cups of apple pie coffee.
- Measure 6 oz. of coffee into a cocktail glass.
- Add apple cider, caramel, apple pie spice, and cream.
- Top with whipped cream.
Cold Brew Sour Non-alcoholic Mocktail
(Image by: Daily Coffee News)
Use your favourite Zavida coffee as the base for this non-alcoholic drink. A hint of lemon from MiniSyrup Flavour Shots provides just the right zip to this slightly tart coffee mocktail.
- 2 oz. cold brew concentrate
- ½ oz. simple syrup
- A pump of Lemon Flavour Shot
- 1 lemon wedge
- Combine cold brew concentrate, Lemon Flavour Shot, and simple syrup in a glass filled with ice and stir.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve immediately.
For more creative coffee cocktail recipes and to learn more about Zavida's varieties of organic and flavoured coffees, shop our store's extensive selection of coffee.